Progressive Web App – Most Important Information Technology Trend in 2019
Progressive Web App / Chatbots / VR / AR – Most Important Information Technology Trend in 2019
Having a bunch of apps on your mobile phone is a commonplace thing with almost all users having a selection of applications in their phones. In the coming 2019, companies in the information technology arena will have to develop a range of more attractive tools with advanced features to remain competitive and entice users into downloading their offerings.
In an attempt to understand the apps that companies are developing for release in 2019, 2Easy.io conducted research on the market and interviewed one of the leading Digital Tech companies, Openminds. Here’s what the results of the survey revealed.
Progressive Web App or PWA
2Easy.io has discovered that the mobile app industry is veritably saturated with an immense range of tools and applications. As a result, users seem uninterested in installing new apps. Given a choice between browsing using a mobile app or a website, users prefer to spend more time on internet platforms. That’s because, typically, conventional websites have a larger screen with more operational functions that help streamline the interactive browsing experience. When compared to a mobile app, websites have several positives.
A new paradigm called the Progressive Website App has been developed, a design outline that must include three main features such as:
- Dependability – Instant loading time with the tool being able to access websites without displaying dead nets or downasaurs even if internet connections are unstable.
- Speedy – Responsive interface with uninterrupted animation loading and smooth scrolling
- Immersive user experience – Streamlined features for an engaging feel
In short, the Progressive Website App (PWA) intends to upgrade the user experience of the internet browser so that it is comparable to the mobile app. People using their internet browser should be able to access the typical features of all websites for functions such as shopping, keeping up with current events, and booking cabs without the need to install the app into their phones. Depending on the kind of function they wish to perform, they should be able to use the app in the offline mode also.
Research conducted by 2Easy.io shows that simply by adopting the Progressive Website App PWA, several companies have been able to develop that all-essential edge over their competition. Here are a few examples:
- Flipkart has been able to raise their acquisition rates of new customers by 50%.
- Pinterest has increased its turnover by 44%
- Treebo has a higher conversion rate of up to 4 times with the time interval that users remain on the site increasing by 40%.
- Trivago has noted a higher click-through rate by 97%
Companies are now recognizing how automated response tools or ChatBots can raise the efficient working of their businesses and provide better services to their customers. Such tools can perform a range of functions such as answering queries, resolving complaints, and providing solutions to customer problems. Most companies that are product-driven or offer online shopping have been using Chatbots to offer customers high-end consumer satisfaction.
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
Although the AR and VR technologies have been in use for a long while now, companies are now adopting them to increase the visibility of their brands and raise the engagement rates of their customers. For example, Apple has recently released a new iPhone that is compatible with AR technology. Across the world, companies are exploring the possibility of using AR and VR to raise the effectiveness of their marketing strategies. The year 2019 will likely see major advancements in these technologies.
To quote a recent example, 2Easy received an outreach from one of the leading global cosmetic brands talking about initiating a marketing project in the Singapore market. The cosmetic giant required an agency that could plan an advertising campaign which included a VR game and well-organized publicity event. 2Easy was able to connect them to one of the leading VR production companies in Hong Kong with the minimum of time and effort and finalize the million-dollar project.
What Sets 2Easy Apart from Competing Platforms
- Clients receive recommendations only of high-grade professional services, not freelancers.
- Service providers go through stringent quality checks and extensive matching criteria before they are connected with prospective clients.
- 2Easy evaluates the client’s industry and working techniques before making the right recommendations of service platforms that match requirements perfectly.
Users can request 2Easy for quotes from AR/VR, ChatBot, and PWA developers free of cost.